1. AccountingWEB. A leading online community for CPAs, they’ve been paving the way to advisory services with well-structured posts, encouraging accounting professionals to embrace new ideas, develop, and grow their firms. Its user-friendly design makes it a breeze to find inspiring content in seconds, with more added daily. The site was developed to inform and inspire conversations that lead to better understanding of the profession.
2. Accounting Today. Serving the community of professionals who provide tax preparation, bookkeeping, auditing, financial planning, business advisory and consulting services to individuals and small businesses, Accounting Today is a leading resource in the industry. Its analysis and breaking news, opinion pieces and expert advice, allows firm leaders to make informed decisions about their business and the clients they serve.
3. Xero. Xero’s blog is full of helpful tutorials, Xero updates, and in-depth advice articles for advisors and business owners alike. With well over a million users, Xero leads the way in the southern hemisphere and beyond. Use the blog to help your clients thrive through better tools, information and connections. Interviews and chats with leading accounting firms keep the blog relevant and relatable.
4. Bloomberg BNA. With a global network of experts, they deliver a unique combination of news, analysis, research solutions, practice tools, and business data and analytics. This blog combines trusted news and expert analysis with comprehensive market data, primary source material and cutting-edge technologies. This enables advisors to make more informed decisions, provide insightful guidance, grow their businesses and streamline their work.
5. Accounting Principals. Accounting Principals are leaders in finance and accounting staffing. Since 2010, they’ve been leaders in staffing services around the world. But this isn’t staffing as usual. They take a different approach than most staffing agencies: focusing on the people, rather the profit. Accounting Principals focus on finding the right balance between skills and requirements, career goals and business objectives, and personality and team culture. That way, everyone wins.
6. Accountex. Attending Accountex is a great way to meet your industry peers, and keeping up with their blog allows you to see who is who from behind your screen. Calling for submissions from exhibitors gives you a broad range of content, all of which is from industry professionals. But don’t worry, their blog isn’t used as a marketing tool by the authors. Instead, it’s become a hub of information that will help any practice in their daily operations, client meetings and more.