Martin Greenhow, Mojo Bar
Why every business needs Futrli
Your time is precious and if you need an answer to a business question, you need it to be served fast.
Futrli integrates your accounting data with where you want your business to go, to give you a clear picture of cash and performance today.
Sometimes it’s easier to put your head in the sand instead of tackling the future face on.
With 45% of SMEs failing for cashflow reasons, we want to help redress that balance. Use Futrli to forecast automatically and explore unlimited scenarios to arrive at the right decisions.
Your business is unique. Get business insights that feel familiar to you, not the year-end accounts that you may get served.
By customising your business in Futrli, you can drive insights in your data that you may not have known were there.
Forecasting helps you achieve your goals. Projecting data using the P&L, balance sheet and cashflow statement provides accurate results you can rely on for making great decisions.
- Make multiple assumptions per account line
- Use flexible payment terms and multiple forecasting methods
- Import, duplicate and customise existing budgets and forecasts
- Create from trends and prior year’s figures to visualise actual vs target analysis
Use live dashboards to see where a business stands in real-time. They’re designed to be flexible and customisable to help you measure and manage the most important things to you.
- Rolling forecast visualisation shows you your future
- Get a 360° view of every corner of your business
- Use non-financial data to see a true reality of business
- Fully customisable charts, cards and tables let you present your data in a way that suits you
More heads are better than one
Magic happens when you collaborate.
Whether you’re working with your team or your advisor, simple or complex business planning tasks have never been so easy. Different departments can forecast their own performance, and Futrli will roll them together.
As the data pulls through automatically, reports are always ready to go and ready to share in an instant. Use live dashboards for today’s performance, or where you think this month or year is going to land. For your more formal meetings, use the PDF wizard for slick management reports or business plans.