Actual v Budget
Simplify how you prepare budgets, and not a spreadsheet in sight. Our all-in-one engine, lets you track your budget against auto-updating actuals, daily!
One of our most popular reports and one that we at FUTRLI use daily is our Snapshot Cards.
They pack a punch, delivering 5 key pieces of information. Snapshots look at performance up until today. Every day the analysis that they deliver will change as time passes.
- The first piece of information comes from the daily synced actuals. What are my sales for the period until today? What is my net profit for the period up until today?
- The second comes fromt the forecast or budget scenario that you have chosen. What is the target for this period until today? By showing the information to date, you have a direct comparison against progress that can be tracked against. If you want to see the total forecast amount here, make sure that all of your forecast lines within the scenario are set to the last day of the month
- Your progress against target!
- How your progress compares against the same like for like previous period up until today
- How your progress compares against the same like for like period last year, up until today
Auto-updating actuals come into their own here!
“I've always enjoyed budgeting and forecasting for clients and now FUTRLI has made it even more fun” - Bonita Corey