Nicolette Quinn, Owner, Savvy CFO
Naren King, Owner, Crystal Castle
Colin Hunt, EzyAccounts
Forecasting helps you achieve your goals. Projecting data using the P&L, balance sheet and cashflow statement provides accurate results you can rely on for making great decisions.
- Make multiple assumptions per account line
- Use flexible payment terms and multiple forecasting methods
- Import, duplicate and customise existing budgets and forecasts
- Create from trends and prior year’s figures to visualise actual vs target analysis
Use live dashboards to see where a business stands in real-time. They’re designed to be flexible and customisable to help you measure and manage the most important things to you.
- Rolling forecast visualisation shows you your future
- Get a 360° view of every corner of your business
- Use non-financial data to see a true reality of business
- Fully customisable charts, cards and tables let you present your data in a way that suits you