Information we collect
When applying for a role at Futrli, we collect information about you as part of our recruitment process. This includes:
- Your name, date of birth, address and contact details, including email address and phone number.
- Your job history, details of your qualifications, skills and experience.
- Information on your entitlement to work in the country where the role is based.
Some of the information is mandatory in order for Futrli to consider an application for a vacancy or meet its statutory monitoring and reporting responsibilities. However, where indicated, some of the information is optional and you can choose not to complete.
We may also process information relating to criminal convictions and offences (e.g. as part of pre-employment screening checks). We will only process special categories of information or information about criminal convictions and offences where we have obtained your explicit consent or where permitted by applicable laws (and then only when necessary for the purposes mentioned above). Where we are processing personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time where there is no other legal basis for the processing.
Why do we collect this information?
Futrli has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of this process. This allows us to manage the recruitment process and appropriately evaluate a candidate’s suitability for a role. We may also need to process data from applicants to respond to and defend against legal claims.
How information is collected
This information is collected in a number of ways. It may be contained in application forms, CVs or submissions on a recruitment website, obtained from your passport or other identity documents, or collected through interviews or other forms of assessment.
Information may also be collected from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers.
How we handle the data that is submitted by you
Personal data is collected to facilitate the recruitment process. Data entered as part of an application is stored in the system and will be made available to an applicant to ‘reuse’ as part of a future application. Please be aware that Futrli may use a third party supplier to hold the information you submit. The third party company complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In the event of your application resulting in the offer and your acceptance of a position at Futrli, your personal information will be sent to and held in Futrli’s staff database and/or in a third party application compliant with our data protection obligations.
Unsuccessful applicant data will be held for a period of two years before being deleted in order that you can access and re-use data in future applications and to ensure we can respond to statutory reporting requests. Successful applicant data will be deleted after a period of seven years
As a data subject you possess a number of rights. These include:
- The right to access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- The right to require that an organisation changes incorrect or incomplete data held on you.
- The right to require that an organisation delete or stop processing your data.
- The right to object to the processing of your data.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Data Protection Statement
By submitting your personal data and application, you:
(1) declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in this data protection clause;
(2) are declaring that the information given in the application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your dismissal;
(3) are giving your consent to the processing of the information contained in this application and any other personal data you may provide separately in the manner and to the extent described; and
(4) are authorising Futrli to verify or have verified on their behalf all statements contained in this application and to make any necessary reference checks
How to contact us
For any queries you may have in connection with this privacy statement, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
37 Frederick Place