5 tools to track KPIs for your business
Key performance indicators, commonly known as KPIs, are metrics within your firm and your clients’ businesses that you need to measure. To ensure you keep a handle on your KPIs, here are a few of the leading software platforms you can use.
1. HubSpot. See how staff are interacting with customers, and how customers are interacting with your website. Your key inbound marketing metrics are laid out in a clear interface. Customise your modules and prioritise metrics. Share your dashboard with your team to work towards the same goals.
2. Asana. Their KPIs are called OKRs (Objectives and Key Results). Create a master project of OKRs that will tell you what should be accomplished in the next period. Each OKR should be written as a task that can have deadlines and a task leader. Turn conversations into actionable tasks.
3. Futrli. Keeping your team onside and working as a unit is fundamental. From snapshot cards to full on dashboards, track progress at a glance, or drill into your results and compare to previous performance. Add your KPIs to your forecast for insight into how your business, departments and staff are doing.
4. Saffron. Made for the hospitality industry, Saffron is complete catering management software putting you in full control of your business. Manage the way you place your orders and once deliveries have been made, all delivery notes and invoices are to be matched and signed off within Saffron.
5. Smartsheet. These guys know you need a way to get work done – not just to talk about it. Great for project management, marketing, sales, HR and more. Smartsheet empowers business users to quickly configure, adapt, and improve their work processes. Share and collaborate with ease.